Friday, August 16, 2013

Real Love...

I have no proper citation for this image, I didn't create it.  However, I loudly applaud whomever did created it.  One might even say I neurochemical rush this illustration.  Don't get me wrong, just because love is a result of neurochemicals does not mean it doesn't exist or it isn't real.  It's simply that "love" as denoted by the heart shape is constructed (just like Tina's hair!!).  Some people are better at constructing than others which is why we have date night specials, and wedding planners, and honeymoons, and bridal shows, and Valentine's day, and fairy tales, and divorce lawyers, and almost all popular music since the dawn of time.  It's ok if you don't agree with me, I still have a neurochemical imbalance for you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment