Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Weekend: A Pictorial Wishlist

This is how I intend to spend my next few days, all with a relaxed bliss:


Replace the rubrics and papers with a paperback, and all is well!

1) Literature and an adult beverage in a random bar at midday.  Check.  An interesting NPR read, and I would totally read a book in a bar with the author, although we would have to discuss the phrase "culture critic" at length.

 

I am slightly impressed by my own skill in taking this photo, however.  Simply gorgeous.

 

 2) Trees, sun, and lake(s).  Done.  While I would give almost anything to be visiting this particular spot, alas, the Big Horns are not my destination. 

 

3) Silence.  @$&% yeah!  I'm looking forward to possibly not speaking to/interacting with another human being for multiple hours at a time. 









No comments:

Post a Comment