Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Steak Hypothesis

My little sister made an astute observation about our father and the way he handles us when we are in distress.  She noted that anytime one of is us upset about something, our father suggests we have a steak.  She further posited that steak does in fact improve any situation by approximately 30-40%.  I decided to test this hypothesis.   


The world looks like this outside.



Inside, this is what studying for a written prelim looks like. 















This is my effort at a 40% improvement in my circumstances this evening.








Ideally it would be paired with this, alas, the bottle was empty.  Oh, churl, drunk all and left no friendly drop to help me after...Reduced Shakespeare Company = Brilliant


 So, in the end I am left with this...

   ... ~55% improvement.



No comments:

Post a Comment